How to disable the radiotion of Nuclear Reactor?

Well I never concern about it until I built a reactor with Pu-241 Fuel Bars. The radiotion is toooooooo strong that I must abondon part of my house or build another one. Both of them seems tiring so I try another solution. But I cannot find any configuration about Nuclear Reactor.

3 Likes

First off, this is all i found in config files. Unless he named it something uniquely unique i sure can’t find it:

Search "react" (0 hits in 0 files)
Search "nucl" (0 hits in 0 files)
Search "radio" (1 hit in 1 file)
  C:\Users\Cadde\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\gregtech\ids.cfg (1 hit)
	Line 6:     I:Radioactivity=14
Search "radia" (0 hits in 0 files)

Second, at what point was building a nuclear reactor in your home deemed a sensible plan. :stuck_out_tongue:

Notepad++ is powerful in many ways, that’s what i used to search all configurations in the gregtech folder.

4 Likes

How strong is the Reactor you made, geez those are not supposed to be some Basement Power Supply. XD

I would like to know what you did to make that happen.

3 Likes

I created my world one year ago. At that time there was no lava/oil spring generated in it. I explored it wickedly so now I cannot use any infinite source to get power. I choosed Nuclear Reactor because it was easy to maintain. I had considered about the radiotion and built a individual building to hold it. But 4x Pu-241 Bars diffuse its radiotion to down to 2 chunks away. So I created a Dead Zone of 64x64x64 Sphere, damn it.

4 Likes

Naquadria bars are even worse :rofl:

4 Likes

maybe add special casings blocks? lead and boron for reactor structure, some layer or tier blocks some percent of radiation

4 Likes

These blocks need to be added to the game. @Gregorius :blush:

I don’t like the idea of building my nuclear reactor in different dimensions :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes