How do i use stone pebbles

ive been not sure what to do with these pebbles cuz i dont see any recipie that will get rid of them. I have just been throwing them on the ground and they just are now forming on the ground

1 Like

They are basically a trash item that stacks. You can throw them in lava, decoratively place them around your base, or shred them to dust.

If you toss them on the ground, they don’t disappear. They place themselves automatically instead of despawning.

2 Likes

mortar can also make gravel into flint.
follow this route: pebble->dust->block of dust(gravel)->flint.
Also an ender garbage bin is useful, you should make one.

3 Likes

Garbage bin is useful because many of the pebbles are immune to fire, so they cannot be tossed in lava.

1 Like

I had never considered making flint from pebbles. Typically not worth keeping so long.

1 Like

ooh i just got a mortar so this is a great idea

1 Like

Also try cactus! :cactus:

1 Like

Or the Ender Garbage Bin! Or Lava! ;D

1 Like

What I have used for getting rid of them is a 2 block deep hole with a ladder in it. You throw them in the hole and because there is the ladder they can not form a block so they just despawn :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s clever! I thought cactus was a good idea too. I always default to a lava hole as a trashbin, and was surprised when it didn’t work for some pebbles.

3 Likes

Yea cactus could work too I guess but one usually finds wood first and not cactus.

2 Likes