How do I even run a gt6 boiler?

so recently ive been trying to get into gt6 and so on my survival world I got to the point where I had a boiler and a heating box, and the steam engine, so my problem is that I cant even get water into it, no pumps exist in the modpack it seems that dont require power so how do I fill my boiler with water because Im completely lost

1 Like

Drain Cover onto a Pipe, and the Drain Cover needs to point at a River or similar infinite Water Source. (Water enters from the sides or from above the Drain)

If you decide to use the Ocean, you need to use a Dryer to turn the Ocean Water into Distilled Water. It is also generally better to use Distilled Water instead of regular Water.

Everything involved has an automatic Fluid Output so you do not need any Pumps to get the Water from your Source to the Dryer and from the Dryer to the Boiler.

1 Like

thank you, I didnt know that the man himself would help me solve this problem, there should really be some built in guides for gregtech 6 to help new players learn

2 Likes

There are books everywhere that drop in game. I think at least one is on boiler tech.

1 Like

thanks, I will check

1 Like