Hello World! Introduce yourself!

Translating it back into Chinese may help identify mistakes in the translation, I think. At least for a little reassurance that it understood the meaning correctly.

2 Likes

But sometimes there are some strange problems, such as the original edition translated into vanilla. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah that’s the nature of auto-translation sadly… ^.^;

1 Like

Actually, “vanilla” in English also means “original edition”! “Vanilla Minecraft” is the original edition of Minecraft without any modifications.

3 Likes

And you forgot @GMG:smirk:

5 Likes

system.out.println(“Hello,world!”);
I’m ztw0_0 , a senior high student from China.

Like @GMG , I can only speak little English.
Now I’m playing GT6.07.24 with @Function_z . Hope the recipes of RF generators can be added.

5 Likes

I wonder if there can be a place for sever advertisements. It will be helpful for those who would like to find others to play together.

5 Likes

Do you happen to have tried making an Account right when we started working on the Forums? Specifically an Account named “_0_0”? Your username looks just way too simialr to that one, and _0_0 happens to be the Account that somehow vanished. (we suspect they didnt activate their Account via Email so it got autodeleted, but just making sure)

1 Like

No. But I’ve heard my friends’ advice and changed my username. :frowning:

4 Likes

Flaoua, french player since the GT version that had hidden ores in gigantic veins XD
Contributed a lot on the wiki for beginners like myself and now a (very) patient GT6 player cursing because I can’t find GT diamond for a shredder :#

3 Likes

Hello!I’m TiCl4 from China.I’m a MC player for 3-4 4 years.Sometimes I play PVP in hypixel(chinese version),but I love MCMODs more,in especial GregTech.And I made a GT6 steam-age-development line picture.Now I am playing GT6 with ztw0_0,function_z,gonggongjohn,GMG,Nathan__A,Os-Ir and Lucun_ji in a server.And I am studying Java,too.

4 Likes

Hello World!
I’m WindFall -aka Davide, irl-, from Italy. I’m 19 years old, I studied Software Engineering at high school and I will hopefully join Computer Science University in Cagliari, Sardinia (I live in Sardinia).
I began playing Minecraft when I was 11, and now I find the vanilla or modded game so boring without gt6.
… Woah, 8 years of MC. That’s weird.

4 Likes

I’m Denis, I’m from Ukraine and I’m always bored.

3 Likes

Lucun_Ji, that’s me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Sebastian aka M00NMAN. I started playing Gregtech with GT5 and am now addicted to GT6!

2 Likes

Target Locked on ,preparing missiles,you will be struck hours later.
来自苟dnk的问候

4 Likes

Hello world!
I am a minecraft player from China and I have played
gregtech for many years.Sometimes I will play GTNH with my friends and playing GT6 on single player.My English writing isn’t very well. I think gregtech is a wonderful mod.It brings a new way to understand Minecraft.I am good at Organic Chemistry and Advanced Mathematics.So I am looking forward to the GregoriusT’s new version.

5 Likes

Hi all, I’m a tech-addicted minecrafter and a software engineer from Japan.
GT6 is one of my favorite tech/science mods, and the others are AE2, Clayium, RFTools, Ender IO, and Draconic Evolution.

2 Likes

<@GregoriusTechneticies> just remember to post something if you wanna be one of the first 50 proper users XD

Well, let’s see…
I’m a software engineer usually found somewhere in Germany.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Craig, I’m from the central US and have been playing Minecraft since it came out, and I’ve always loved the changes gregtech makes to the game.

3 Likes