He will come soon

4 Likes

Well, I decided to at least post an update into the ReadMe saying there is going to be a delay. I’m glad that I dont care much about publicity, otherwise what I did so far pretty much killed the so called “hype”

Ironically it said until now that I played Factorio, even though I definitely stopped in April/May, and went for Dwarf Fortress for a month, and then GT6 came back to my mind, followed by a little bit of Chaos, and now I am dealing with Operating Systems, Hardware Stuff and Retro Gaming.

Things do still happen, don’t worry too much about that. It is just not Code specifically that happens right now. I can’t just sit there and do nothing (neither the same thing over and over), that is an impossible thing for me to do, I will always try to find something new to do that I didn’t do before, and learn from it! ^^

4 Likes

2 Likes

I need to stop @OvermindDL1 from killing my productivity… this year first Factorio Space Exploration Mod for weeks, and then followed by last week him notifying me that Stellaris (also known as Space Dungeons and Dragons) is on sale again, so I bought the whole thing…

I didn’t commit any war crimes yet, but I did leverage the Space Whales in the Galactic Community to sanction my Ally to hell, so that they lose diplomatic Power and I can become the Senate!

And my Ally did like the Whales and had the Whales Home System in their Territory, so I just declared the Whale Pest Control Law, which they became in breach of, because of the Whale Home System being in their Territory. Luckily they didn’t decide to kill the Whales and endured the Sanctions, like I expected.

Stellaris, making you think around a lot of corners to solve problems, for the low low price of just 128 Eurobux! (when on sale…)

Welp, now I need to get Stellaris out of my System, before anything productive can happen… I sometimes hate how I end up scheduling the things I do…

5 Likes

Seriously though, take as much time as you need for the project. Even if you’re distracted by things like Factorio.

5 Likes

Don’t worry, it is good that people at least try to keep me in check on this. This isn’t really a stress thing and more of a constantly being distracted thing.

After all, I do want to create things, since it is the best way to get them out of my head, it is just the order in which I do it, that is the issue. :wink:

5 Likes

Damn I finally know how you feel, I caught the factorios myself a while back. There are few things that had me laugh like a deranged lunatic like finally researching the atomic bomb.

2 Likes

So when will 6.15.02 be released? Now I haven’t even added the texture of the hydrogen power cell, and then I haven’t updated it for another week. I can’t wait. When is it expected to be released?

2 Likes

/me coughs

Really though, good engines to use are still being developed anyway, so that would hamstring development anyway. ^.^;

2 Likes