Guns ain't working in the End

Unable to damage the dragon, endermen, or the healy thingies. Took forever to kill the dragon with a pickaxe, lol. Works in the Nether and Overworld nicely, though. I guess I should reference I was using a titanium rifle with molybdenum bullets.

2 Likes

Endermen cant be hit by Arrows. You think Bullets are different? XD

Little hint: The Disjunction Enchantment is against Ender Creatures, Bullets and Arrows made of it will actually hit them. :wink:

1 Like

Booooooooooooooo.

Also, today I learned that endermen can’t be hit by arrows

2 Likes

I wasn’t able to shoot end crystals either

EDIT: Nevermind, I see they were mentioned in the OP

2 Likes

Also, I’m pretty sure the ender dragon can be hit by arrows normally, at least in vanilla

2 Likes

Oh right the Dragon and the Crystals dont count as EntityLivingBase do they…

1 Like

EntityDragon does extend EntityLivingBase, it’s just that the actual “core” entity is invulnerable, it’s the invisible non-persistent “bodypart” entities (EntityDragonPart which extends Entity) that you can hit.

3 Likes

Oh right, thanks for reminding me on that bullshit… I forgot it from dealing with it almost a decade ago…

5 Likes

Okay not only did I fix the Ender Dragon and the End Crystal Issue, I also made sure the End Crystal Hitbox is moved 1.3 Blocks further up for the sake of the Ray Check of the Gun, so you can actually hit it without needing to be shooting the top of the Floor underneath the Crystal.

5 Likes