GT6 Only II Server

edit: The server is currently down, it was up until November with one other player but I was too busy to add anyone in or play myself… I’m currently working on a new one in the coming months so I’ll make a new thread.

Hello, I made a modpack and a server for GT6. The server & modpack name is GT6 Only II, which is a “continuation” of whatever GT6 only modpack Bear made (I couldn’t find it on technic so I made this).

Contrary to the name, it’s got mods other than GregTech 6 for convenience (such as JourneyMap and Waila), but the only “progression” mod is GregTech. There is also ForgeEssentials on the server, so you can do commands like /sethome and /tpa, and I can also investigate any possible griefers.

Currently, the server is whitelist only. You can message me to be added and I will give the modpack and server IP. Make sure you tell me your username.

You will need MultiMC to join, download it and go to “Add instance” and click on “Import from zip” and select the modpack.

5 Likes

For note, all of Bear’s packs are at Bear’s Den if you want to see what it has or uses or anything. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lol I didn’t think of that, I guess it’s too late now :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Oh, a fresh server. I’m totally interested.
Do you plan on updating GT to “final” version?

3 Likes

I don’t know what you mean by that, but I intend to always updating GT6 to the latest version

3 Likes

Well, since Greg will be working on his own game since 2020, GT6.12.00 will be kind of final version.

3 Likes

In that case, yeah

3 Likes

Wanna join the server. PM me modpack link.
‘Roman’ is the name. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’d like to join the server if I could! My MC user is crlosg2
Thanks!

3 Likes

Will PM with details

3 Likes

Is this server still up? I’m looking for a gt6 only server to play on.

3 Likes

I ended up making another GT6 modpack & server like a year after if you want to play that, though it has a bit more than just GT6.

3 Likes

Yeah i can join, my ingame name is PlasmaFox256.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll send you the IP and the modlist

3 Likes

Is this server okay, still active? I plan to join some, and while looking for options for myself.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s still active.

2 Likes

Is this server still up ? My in-game name is KappaTsui .

3 Likes

The server is still up.

3 Likes

Hi I would like to join your server. My IGN is HonyMel_salmon

2 Likes

If the server’s still up, I’d love to join. My IGN is EuphonyDM

2 Likes