GregTech WeaponWorks

Give him an appropriate group. ^.^

2 Likes

Wait how does that fix the issues exactly? Iā€™m not opposed to make a ā€œCreatorā€ Group or something but what would need to be fixed?

2 Likes

Actually even better, looks like a very recent Discourse version changed that!

Soā€¦ upgradingā€¦ ^.^
Upgrade done!

2 Likes

Awesome! Iā€™ll be making some new updates soon :wink:

3 Likes

Itā€™s the time of year for a GTWW update! In this update, you will see elemental weapons and a massive buff to liquefacted coal so you get around 50% more HU in total than you would if you just burned 2 pieces of coal in a burning box. Hereā€™s the changelog:

[Added] Elemental weapons. Any weapon rare or above has a 60% chance of getting an element when you first right click to roll the perks. The elements are:
Aero-strike (wind): added knockback to the target
Pyro-strike (fire): sets fire to a target for 3 seconds
Cryo-strike (ice): freezes a target completely for 2 seconds
Electro-strike (lightning): spawns a lightning bolt at the target when above ground. Not reccomended near creepers or pigs :wink:
[Note] All existing weapons should still work properly, they just wonā€™t have cool elemental abilities.
[Added] Ability for coal gas to be used in the gas turbine for a large increase in efficiency.
[Changed] Buffed liquefacted in burning box
[Changed] Buffed coal gas in burning box
[Changed] Made water in the liquefacted coal recipe be 1:1 with the amount of liquefacted coal produced.
[Changed] Increased amount of products from liquefied coal distillation to make it much more efficient
[Removed] Coal gas distillation because it allowed plastics to be acquired. Liquefacted coal distillation has become better to compensate.

I am very sorry if the removal of coal gas distillation breaks any of your builds, but the massive buff to liquefacted coal in general is something I hope people will enjoy. As usual, you can download it here :smiley:

4 Likes

After a long wait, GTWW 0.2.0 has released! It contains many improvements, fixes, and new content, such as bringing the new-style weapon count from 6 to 30. Explore the lands and find new ways to waste ammo!
Changelog:

[Added] About 24 new guns to the game, of which 4 are craftable. The rest can be found in the world, so get exploring! They list is way too long to talk about here, but iā€™ll be making a page on my site for the new weapons soon.
[Added] Weapon manufacturer in the gun description, so you know which corporation/group made the weapon that youā€™re using (totally didnā€™t steal this from borderlands :stuck_out_tongue:)
[Added] 5x5 versions of the galvanized steel tanks
[Added] New gun sounds for some of the weapons
[Changed] My Galvanized steel walls are now named 100% E-Net Proof Galvanized Steel Wall to prevent conflicts with the GT6 variety.
[Changed] The crafting recipe for GTWW galvanized steel walls to take in a GT6 galvanized steel wall. You can convert freely between the two.
[Deprecated] The old weapons. You can no longer craft or obtain them from world generation (excluding the blunderbuss and bundlebuss), but they will still function as usual.
[Fixed] A long standing bug with brass duplication.

Existing gun balance changes:

Hunting Rifle Rarity: Uncommon -> Common
Hunting Rifle Durability: 250 -> 150
Hunting Rifle Fire Rate: 1.1s -> 2s
Quickshot Durability: 1000 -> 750
Revolver Durability: 300 -> 200

As always, you can find the new update here. I hope you guys enjoy all the new content!

5 Likes

Itā€™s comfortable to use guns to kill and wither! I enjoy it very much!! Thank you for your work!
Have you planned making more practical extensions to GT6?

3 Likes

Unfortunately @SuperCoder79 donā€™t want update this mod, so we can forget about other mods too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I mean the mod is open source, so you can update it if you want :wink: I just donā€™t feel like working on mods for minecraft versions that are 6 years now unfortunately.

6 Likes

The downloads have moved! GTWW is now hosted here so check that page for updates!

:gregorius: Edit by Greg: There is also an update to GTWW with fixes to some Crash Issues

5 Likes