GregTech.cfg and gregtech.cfg on ext4

Beginning with version 6.08.00, the gregtech in the config folder creates 2 files “GregTech.cfg” and “gregtech.cfg” (for case sensetive file systems, such as ext4). Is it possible to win somehow?

1 Like

Are you sure it creates both of them? Also the Uppercase Version should always win in case both exist. But the Lowercase Version is the proper one.

I wanted to have all GT6 Config Files be lowercase for compatibility reasons, but it should never create both Files at the same time, it should only ever create the lowercase one, but prioritize the Uppercase one in case it exists, so that older Configs wont break.

Oh now I know which File you mean. In that case I think the lowercase one will win, but the uppercase should have worked.

Hrrm weird, as you may know I run Kubuntu since a few days, so I do have ext4, and the issue can easily be fixed by removing the old deprecated file that still has some uppercase chars in it. It wont regenerate that partially uppercase file for me.

1 Like

Okay I found it and it was indeed a different File from the one I mentioned above.

I fixed the Issue and in the next Version everything will work in ext4 like expected.

1 Like

Yeah. Its works :wink:

1 Like