Русский язык для официальной ветки "GregTech 6"

I tried to translate several lines separately:

===================
Чтобы сделать сплав, вам нужно достичь точки плавления самого сплава.
    S:written.book.Manual_Alloys.page.1=And you need to reach the Melting Point of all but one of its Components. You can ofcourse also melt all of the Components, but you are free to 'not melt' one of the Components.
    S:written.book.Manual_Alloys.page.10=Alloy:
    S:written.book.Manual_Alloys.page.10=Alloy:
Constantan
===================
Плавление: 1542 K
Boiling: 3010 K
===================
Components per 2
1 Copper
1 Nickel

In each case this resulted in an error and the creation of a new “gregtech.lang” file

[17:13:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: An exception occurred while loading config file GregTech.lang. This file will be renamed to GregTech.lang_20230526_171349.errored and a new config file will be generated.

UPD:
It also throws an error:

S:written.book.Manual_Alloys.page.1=И вам нужно достичь точки плавления всех его компонентов, кроме одного. Конечно, вы также можете расплавить все компоненты, но вы можете «не плавить» один из компонентов.
2 Likes

Ah good to know, guess I need to fix some things and make sure there is no \n in there. Just need to find a good unicode character I can type on my keyboard but that nobody actually uses!

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you should spend time on this now. I’ll try to translate a few books in code in the next few days and see how it looks.

2 Likes

I fixed it, I replaced backslash n with ¶ which is afterall the official newline visualization character that MS Word and Libreoffice use.

Just Indev Page again as before :wink:

Edit: I can type it with “Compose Key + uppercase P + uppercase P” and with “Right Alt + R”

2 Likes

I’ll be able to check in a few hours.

2 Likes

There are no errors now, but the translation for books does not work

2 Likes

Ugh, I need to fix more I guess… hoped I could just lazily go in blind and let you test it, but I guess this one needs more effort. XD

The overall Lines in the Config will stay the same, so you can get translating while i try to fix the darn Issue.

2 Likes

Screw it, I found the issue, it was trivial, I just only gonna grab the Config Value instead of using Minecrafts Locale System as inbetween! Lazy Greg not testing again! Indev Page as always! XD

2 Likes

It helped and now it works :smiley:

Screenshots

2 Likes

Выпущена первая локализованная версия GregTech 6 :slightly_smiling_face:
Все подробности и ссылки в шапке темы. Чуть позже информация в шапке будет дополнена.

UPD: Информация в ШАПКЕ обновлена и дополнена

4 Likes

Это огромный шаг для русскоязычного сообщества Gregtech 6. Спасибо!

4 Likes

Ты просто легенда

3 Likes