General game questions

While playing i had some questions, some of which may be stupid.

1. Whats the secret behind spider cookie?
  2. What means “power” on axels?
  3. Why theres hidden gregtech crystal shards?
  4. How does restriction pipe work and what is it for?
  5. How do i even get some things like chili? IC2 plant breeding?
4 Likes
  1. It’s just an Undertale reference and behaves like any other Cookie.
  2. How many Motors can be connected to one end of the System. Speed is like Voltage, Power is like Amperage.
  3. Crystal Shards? What are those? What is the actual name of them? Do you mean the Scraps, that are localized to Shards for Gem Type things, which are literally just Scrap?
  4. Routing. The Pipe counts as multiple Pipes, so other pathways are preferred before trying to go down the Restrictive Pipe. Just like the ones in Redpower.
  5. Oh damn, I forgot to add an IC2 Crop for those! I will put that on my Bug List.
4 Likes

By shards i mean thisdsBuffer.bmp
Theres no way to get them, i can’t even find them in NEI, the only way to even see them is to look on some recipes. It’s just your own version of shards, like your own version of bronze, steel etc, i wondered why these shards even exist. And maybe thats exactly what you said.

3 Likes

That is Thaumcraft Stuff, only available with Thaumcraft installed.

3 Likes

Yeah i know, it was just pretty strange seeing two different air shards, one of which from gregtech. Also woudn’t be logical adding some sort of regeneration to the Void Metal Anvil? Or it would just have no sense having an unlimited anvil?.. Same goes to other things from void metal.

3 Likes

Yeah I decided to avoid Regenerating Stuffs when making Tools and such. Instead I just gave it a nice Durability.

And the Shards exist only because literally everything from most other Mods exists in GT6.

4 Likes