Fusion reactor shows error

Three weeks ago, I created a fusion reactor in the server, but today it seems to be malfunctioning. The fusion reactor is working but the glass ring has not changed color. The fusion did not work yesterday but the glass ring has changed color. I do n’t know why. Is it wrong?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Uh what Error? Yellow doesn’t mean Error, Yellow means it is running without Recipe, and that in case of a Fusion Reactor probably just means its charging? Though I am confused about why the Ring is glowing while it is charging, because that should not happen, I think. Glowing Ring means it is running WITH Recipe.

So what exactly is the Issue?

3 Likes

But this is what it looks like and sometimes it shuts itself down, even if it ’s full of fuel, so I ’m wondering what caused it

3 Likes

Hrrm, I am getting similar Issue Reports with the Coke Oven. Might be related. I will hopefully find some way to fix it.

4 Likes

OK, I await your fix, thanks!

3 Likes

It is worth mentioning that I did not switch the operation recipe during the fusion operation but the fusion still occurs the above situation and even stops by itself

4 Likes

New things have happened in fusion reactors:
Today, I didn’t use the energy to start the fusion reactor, but it started itself, as shown in the following figure:

3 Likes