Firestone byproduct of ancient debris

After the compatibility of RC firestone was added in version 6.14.23, firestone was added as a byproduct of ancient debris, even if RC was not added. However, if you don’t add RC, firestone has no practical use. They’re not even safe, but you’ll still encounter these hot garbage when dealing with ancient debris.
Can some by-products be “disabled” when it is detected that some mods are not installed? In addition, a similar thing was said a year ago. blizz/blitz/basalz crates sometimes appear in GT dungeons, but they are completely useless without TE, but they may still be encountered in GT only.

2 Likes

Hrrm, so what you really are saying is making Firestone useful would be a good Idea.

And the Thermal Dusts should have a use in some way, doesn’t Basalz have an Ore Processing use?

1 Like

nope, absolute useless thing without thermal expansion.

2 Likes

Basalz has a use in brewing though.
Some speed potion i think we made a lot of back when. Basalz being a byproduct of a certain bee.

2 Likes

Oh right I actually added usage for all this Stuff, gonna close this one then!

1 Like

So can you delete the “hot garbage” on April Fool’s day? They are not garbage now.

2 Likes

I know you think you are the originator of this Joke, but what if I told you you made a reference by accident and I liked it, so I added it to April Fools Names. XD

“Hot Garbage” is a term used by Super Mario Maker players to describe a Level that is just thrown together haphazardly without any level design in mind, while being unreasonably hard.

2 Likes

Well, I don’t play Supermario maker, so I don’t know the joke XD

Besides, I have an exam tomorrow.

2 Likes