Fillers for Covers

I’m in the midst of remodeling my base and would like to use covers to hide my spaghetti (Too many problems from a certain Italian plumber). I’d like an area to look more wall like, any good ideas on what cheap material I can use (that won’t burn) just to hide with a cover so it looks more cohesive?

2 Likes

Clay panels. You may be able to paint them too.

2 Likes

My apologies, I don’t mean the covers themselves, I’m talking something to stick the covers on.

2 Likes

Tiny rubber fluid pipes?

3 Likes

wooden fluid pipes? they shouldn’t tick much if they dont contain any fluids.

1 Like

I need something that doesn’t burn, have had too many accidents with steam

2 Likes

Wish I was at rubber, good idea though!

2 Likes

Tiny wooden pipes?

2 Likes

Need stuff that doesn’t burn! We’re getting closer.

2 Likes

Closing shop, I’m just going to use cheap metal item pipes

2 Likes

I think the clay plates makes them fireproof?

2 Likes

Oh really? I’ll check that out. I’m using bronze plates.

2 Likes

NO, Covers do not influence flammability whatsoever, do not fall for this!

2 Likes

I like to use nether brick covers myself. They look good because they respect the original texture or the one you set in your resourcepack (which means connected textures work properly), they’re cheap as hell since they’re literally just cooked netherrack, and they’re obviously fireproof, which means you can walk on steam pipes without problems.

3 Likes

Ahem only flimsy Covers like Paper will have no collision box and result in you touching the Steam Pipe. That has NOTHING to do with Fireproofness!

Edit: Also if you go that way, just pour some molten Stone into Molds and you get Stone Plates you can use as Covers.

2 Likes

Clearly I’m mistaken. ;]

3 Likes