Faucet/redstone interaction

Hello,

Planning to automate a crucible, I have connected several faucets with molds below to a thermometer sensor. It works fine, when the temperature is above the one setted, the red wire is turned on and meltal is poured through faucets. But this works only time, to pour again the signal needs to be turned off and on again. Is there a way to pour as much as possible ? The faucet mode “Auto-input : AUTOMATIC” seems to be able to pour whenever the mold is empty but it doesn’t depends on the redstone signal.

Thanks for your help

2 Likes

I tested a faucet and it seems that it needs a block update to work properly. It should be an easy fix for greg.

2 Likes

Me and my brother would love that :slight_smile:

I was trying to add the mod Project Red for a redstone circuitry with repeaters. But I got problems with its dependency ForgeMultipart and GT6. Are they incompatible ?

2 Likes

I know for sure that bluepower works with GT6. It’s basically the same mod.

2 Likes

So you want Automatic flow without Redstone pulses, there is probably a way to do that as a separate mode, so pulse mode is not compromised. ^^

I will put it on the list of simple fixes, and therefore close this Support Request so it will not be bumped all the time. ;D

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for your help and for the time you put in this great mod. I really love it :slight_smile:

2 Likes