Extra cells 2 gives wrong values of fluid when dumped (and other questions)

1. So I am using a large bath and use the pump to extract the outputs to a pipe, and use the ME fluid interface to collect, but sometimes the values are just off a little bit (like 54000L->54397 or whatever).
    Also when using the terminal to dump GT liquids (e.g. Sulfuric acid), a fully-filled reinforced TE tank will gave a lot extra fluids. I guess this is probably not a problem that Greg can fix.

2. I filled a pipe with water (heavier than air) and attach another pipe above it, now the readings show that two pipes evened out the water. Now I don’t understand how “heavier than air” works now.

3. The water did not empty when decalcify a boiler; don’t know if this is intended or else.

2 Likes
  1. ExtraCells has a few Fluid Issues that are unlikely to be fixed at all.
  2. One Pipe means One Fluid, the Heavier than Air just means which direction a Fluid comes out of when it is in a Drum or Tank.
  3. Well, as long as the Boiler isn’t hot that doesn’t matter much, if it is hot then it should go boom when you do that.
1 Like

ExtraCells has a few Fluid Issues that are unlikely to be fixed at all.

:frowning: So I guess the best alternative is just make tons of tanks and filters, since I am poor and cannot reach Logistics yet.

One Pipe means One Fluid, the Heavier than Air just means which direction a Fluid comes out of when it is in a Drum or Tank.

So when I separating light gases and fluids from an output of a machine, I don’t have to care about fluid clogged up the output if the destination tank is higher than the machine, is that right?

Also the covers on a machine does not preserve the correct orientation when placed on another direction; covers are always facing the direction I initially put.

2 Likes

The Destination Tank doesn’t matter, its the origin Tank which Matters for this, and Fluids DO NOT MIX WELL IN PIPES AT ALL, so do not use a Single Pipe for multiple Fluids ever! There is Quad-Pipes and Nonuple-Pipes for a reason!

And Covers stay on the same side no matter what. If they rotated with the facing they would cause WAY more confusion to the User than not rotating. Especially since vertical Rotation would not work at all even if i did that.

1 Like

Unless you supported the full range of 24 possible rotations of a block. ^.^

1 Like