Even more questions about Mechaenetia because I have AD 4k ultra-HD

could we use the field created by the fluid to make a (technically) simpler, but incredibly huge fusion reactor or other thing that requires using magnetic fields to shape a plasma

1 Like

You seem to forget that once the balance is even the slightest bit out of whack the thing is gonna go faster and faster towards one side of the donut, right?

I highly doubt that, because its basically a particle accelerator, or at least works similar to one.

1 Like

yes, I am also aware that other gravities would cause this to fall apart, but my point was that the atmosphere would not be able to exist without the gravity, not something sitting in the hole

1 Like

you know inside the hole there IS gravity, right? specifically it pulls you TOWARDS the hole itself of you are perpendicular to it. And the Atmosphere surely is in that area. There literally is only ONE spot that does not have Gravity there, and it is clamped between spots that DO have Gravity.

1 Like

How is a spot with just low pressure gas producing gravity? (Sorry for long response time I was asleep)

I may have misunderstood what you meant but I’m not sure

1 Like

How can you be perpendicular to a 0-dimensional point?

1 Like

Nvm I just realized what you meant, disregard my previous 2 messages

1 Like

Greg do you still have that mathematical model that calculates gravity of a torus that I showed you? Maybe you can just show people that and they will understand.

2 Likes

the worst part about it, is i realized something about gravity thanks to xkcd and that is a hollow ring will have ZERO gravity on the ENTIRE inside…

1 Like

So I win?

extra characters to post

1 Like