Drawn... But addicted XD

5 Likes

Wait why is there a vertical gap between the Barrels?

2 Likes

Space is reserved for ME Storage Bus.

3 Likes

In that case, cant you have two Rows of Barrels before you need one Row of ME Cable for 2 Storage Busses?

2 Likes

Of course I can. And it is a simplified design coming from which has a hopper under the barrel. I use this design for advanced dust processing. If I change the constructs to what you said, something must be discordant(I think gaps are necessary :)). Rather than saving space I would like to wasting resources to ensure compatibility.

2 Likes

You know that tiny dusts in dust barrels will accumulate to full dusts without needing a dust funnel to do the job for you?

Also the Barrels do have Auto-Output capabilities towards the Bottom Side. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, I use this convenience to collect all kinds of given out by the Large Shredder and the Large Centrifuger. Barrels’ auto-output mode is useful but what I actually need is hoppers’ exact-value-output mode. I will need it for dust-processing because centrifugers’ and electrolysers’ dust-processing recipes need precise amount of dusts. So I have to use hoppers but not barrels only.

2 Likes