A few Hours ago Forums screwed up sending Emails such as notifications.
Then we decided to update the Forums to hopefully fix the Issue.
It did not fix the Issue.
Afterwards we finally found out that the cause was the Forums sending ClearText Emails instead of using TLS, which the Mailserver did not like.
Toggling a Setting to use TLS on the Forum End fixed that. Still required plenty of restarts to get it to work.
During this whole process we noticed that the Forum Email still used the old “forum.gregtech.overminddl1.com” address, so we fixed that too.
Sorry for the spontaneous inconvenience, lets hope this wont happen again. (it totally will happen again, I just dont know when or how XD)