Day ? of posting GT memes: No I'm not okay

Dopamine? What’s that?

2 Likes

Poor thing, maybe you need a break? :frowning_face:

I’m having a wonderful time playing! It’s been helping me through the pain of my current medical condition, so I am very thankful.

2 Likes

Medical condition?

2 Likes

I have a disability that comes and goes, right now I’ve been stuck in bed these past couple of months.

2 Likes

): That really sucks, I’m sorry about that

Atleast you can find relief in GregTech 6 somewhat

3 Likes

Oh, I don’t like pity. Only happy vibes, Gregtech is fun!

3 Likes

My answer to the question: yes.

2 Likes

Most of my happiness comes from watching others be happy, because there is barely anything that actually makes me happy all by myself. I am still lazy and easily distracted though, so I am the worst kind of Enabler. XD

3 Likes

I had no idea you felt happiness

2 Likes

What I feel is like 95% based on empathy, therefore the emotions of others, which is why i tend to stay the fuck away from people, because people are shit, and I dont want their bad behavior influence my mental state.

2 Likes

Hmm, then I’m curious how does gregtech causing joy to others affects you.

2 Likes

Usually nicely, it is nice stuff does nice things, bad stuff does bad things. At least I can easily ignore most of the jackasses.

1 Like

Ah, I see now. I don’t know what I feel, it’s always eluded me, despite constantly trying to wrangle an answer out of my brain

2 Likes

I feel like GT6 drains all of your life energy, and at the time you finish matter replicator, you’ll become the hollow husk of what was you :coffin:

2 Likes

But it is what you want to do, so who am I to stop you. :wink:

2 Likes