Day √324 of posting GT memes: Being asexual is pretty cool huh?

Yes, this edit is really bad. I don’t care.

4 Likes

Ace gang rise up.

3 Likes

Weird, I could have sworn I explained to you back over on IRC, that I am Nonbinary, Antisexual and Panromantic, which is a wee bit different from Asexual. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Doesn’t Antisexual fall under the asexual umbrella?

2 Likes

Not quite sure, depends probably on if you have a “physical preference” or not, and I do have one, so I do not think I would count as such. (yes I do not like saying the F-Word that ends on “-ish”, and no I dont mean Fish)

2 Likes

I’m non-binary and grey ace by the way, hello fellow enby :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I am all over the LGBTQA+ spectrum, hard to categorize me properly. XD

3 Likes

Same Greg, same.

2 Likes

What about door-sexuals? We’re not including the villagers now!

That aside, whatever floats your boat. You do you!

2 Likes

I think those converted to using Beds instead of Doors in later Versions. Sometimes things like that evolve. XD

2 Likes

I mean, what’s a bed other than a door laying flat with a pillow.

3 Likes

*turns around and looks at two Mattresses stacked ontop of each other with a literal dozen Blankets on it *

Uh yes sure, Doors and Pillows are a thing that exist on normal Beds I guess… oh you mean in Minecraft? That is an Oak Plank Texture below the Bed. XD

2 Likes

Gender ∉ Attraction

Asexuality ∈ Sexual attraction, Asexuality ∈ Attraction but Asexuality ∉ Romantic Attraction

Edit: oh and Antisexual ∈ Asexuality because if you’re disgusted by it you still don’t have sexual attraction which is the definition of asexuality

2 Likes

Wouldn’t your definition technically count Gays and Lesbians as asexual too? If we went really deep into the technicalities of “taking things too literally”, pretty much anything that isn’t “put reproductive thing into reproductive hole” would then count as asexual.

So going too mathematical on it, might not be the best Idea, because your logic could turn the Rainbow into Gray Goop. :wink:

1 Like

Alright here’s my shot

Asexuality ∈ a whole lot and it’s really complicated and means different things to different people.

3 Likes

The correct answer

2 Likes