I have installed a couple mods to spice up my gregtech gameplay, but something gone wrong (naturally). Now all iron recipes in crucible have no option for dark ashes use and only accept carbon, even NEI recipes no longer show ones with dark ash.
Even after installing “vanilla” Gregtech, iron still have no option for ashes, so it seems like something’s gone wrong in configs.
Mods I have installed (Coremods not included):
- Bibliocraft v1.11.7.
- BiblioWoods[Forestry] v1.7
- Binnie’s Mods v184.108.40.206
- Carpenter’s Blocks v220.127.116.11
- Cyano’s Lootable Bodies (Backport) v1.3.7
- Dynamic Surroundings v18.104.22.168
- Fastcraft v1.2.5
- Forestry v22.214.171.124
- Gregtech v6.11.20
- Hardcore Darkness v1.7
- Item Physics (Full) v1.2.5
- NEI Integration v1.1.2
- NEI (Universal) v126.96.36.199
- Optifine HD.U.E7
- Qwertech v1.0.0a.50
- Sound Filters v0.8
Problem appeared after adding mods in bold.
Same for all iron-bearing minerals.