Compatibility with GT6 and Mine-/CraftTweaker

As the title reads, i’m in the early drafts of making a Modpack featuring GT6 and NTM (rotary/reactorcraft is in consideration) and i want to know if there’s a MT/CT version that works with GT6.
Last time i checked (Feb '23) the mod “GT6 Tweaker in MTUtils” and “MineTweaker3” (which documentation got taken offline) did not work and provided poor synthax errors (I was not able to figure out the proper structure for it, despite copy-pasting from bear989sr’s modpack scripts).
Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Did you include the corresponding MineTweaker Addon by copypasting it out of Bears Pack, located at bearsden.overminddl1.com ?

1 Like

I think that was it, oops… thanks!

While i’m here, is there a way to somehow… truncate the massive amounts of (oftentimes redundant) material components like a myriad of gemstone tool heads?
thanks pt. 2!

edit nr.3: i seem to be unable to find a script from bear’s packs and the scripts on MTUtils and GT6 only throw errors. If anyone got some way of tweaking recipes in gt6 i’d be very glad :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah “truncating” those would make NEI search not work nicely. I already hide the majority of things that are 100% unobtainable.

As for that MineTweaker thing I might be able to point bear or xarses to this thread.

1 Like

i looked at all GT6 packs by bear (at least those that were apparent) and none of them made use of MTUtilsGT6 for me to copy off…

2 Likes

alright this is most certainly a issue of GT6inMTUtils thingy:

import mods.MTUtils.Utils;
mods.MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("gt.recipe.canner", false, 128, 128, [10000], [<minecraft:cobblestone>], <liquid:soda>*500, <liquid:water>*500, [<minecraft:diamond>]);
mods.MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("gt.recipe.canner", false, 128, 128, [10000], [<minecraft:cobblestone>], [<liquid:soda>*500], [<liquid:water>*500], [<minecraft:diamond>]);

results in

[21:55:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: firsttest.zs:2 > 3 methods available but none matches the parameters (string, bool, int, int, any[], any[], minetweaker.liquid.ILiquidStack, minetweaker.liquid.ILiquidStack, any[])
[21:55:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: firsttest.zs:3 > 3 methods available but none matches the parameters (string, bool, int, int, any[], any[], any[], any[], any[])
[21:55:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Scripts reloaded

Scavenging the github code of theirs doesn’t help either, something is fundamentally broken

2 Likes

Does GT6 have a native MT/CT support like it seems from GT5 in GT:NH?
grafik

meh, worth a shot, i’ll try it

2 Likes

I didnt really add CraftTweaker Support myself, so there needs to be an Addon for sure.

1 Like

the only addon i could find (the above mentioned gt6 MTUtils) seems to be broken in every possible shape and form :c

2 Likes

I did notify a few people about this Thread, they are just currently not awake, so please stand by until they finally show up XD

2 Likes

yes i have it in the packs but i dont use it, sorry.

2 Likes

MTutils is a pain to implement. here are the configs I’ve managed to wrestle out of it and play with.

import mods.MTUtilsGT;

# MORTAR
#recipe(recipetype, boolean, usageGU/t, TierGU, Time, Probability, input, output)
MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("gt.recipe.mortar", true, 16, 6, [10000], [<Thaumcraft:WandCap>],[<gregtech:gt.meta.dustTiny:260>*5]);
MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("gt.recipe.mortar", true, 16, 6, [10000], [<Natura:barleyFood>],[<gregtech:gt.meta.dustSmall:9704>]);

# CRUCIBLE

# ANVIL
#recipe(recipetype, boolean, usageGU/t, TierGU, Time, Probability, input, output)
MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("gt.recipe.anvil.bend.big", true, 16, 6, [10000], [<gregtech:gt.meta.plateCurved:260>],[<Thaumcraft:WandCap>]);

# PRESS

#Transistor
#MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("gt.recipe.press", true, 16, 6, [10000], [<gregtech:gt.meta.wireFine:290>, <gregtech:gt.meta.wireFine:8708>, <gregtech:gt.meta.plateGemTiny:140>],[<OpenComputers:item:23>]);
#MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("gt.recipe.press", true, 16, 6, [10000], [<gregtech:gt.meta.wireFine:8640>, <gregtech:gt.meta.wireFine:8708>, <gregtech:gt.meta.plateGemTiny:140>],[<OpenComputers:item:23>]);

#Microchip
#MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("gt.recipe.press", true, 16, 6, [10000], [<EnderIO:itemBasicCapacitor:0>, <OpenComputers:item:23>, <gregtech:gt.meta.wireFine:290>],[<OpenComputers:item:24>]);
#MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("gt.recipe.press", true, 16, 6, [10000], [<EnderIO:itemBasicCapacitor:0>, <OpenComputers:item:23>, <gregtech:gt.meta.wireFine:8640>],[<OpenComputers:item:24>]);

#Basic Capacitor
MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("gt.recipe.press", true, 16, 6, [10000], [<gregtech:gt.meta.foil:130>, <minecraft:paper>, <gregtech:gt.meta.dustTiny:8333>],[<EnderIO:itemBasicCapacitor>]);
#Double-Layer Capacitor
MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("gt.recipe.press", true, 16, 6, [10000], [<gregtech:gt.meta.foil:410>, <gregtech:gt.meta.foil:8218>, <gregtech:gt.meta.dustTiny:8728>],[<EnderIO:itemBasicCapacitor:1>]);
#Octadic Capacitor
MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("gt.recipe.press", true, 16, 6, [10000], [<gregtech:gt.meta.foil:730>, <gregtech:gt.meta.foil:8218>, <gregtech:gt.meta.dustTiny:8726>],[<EnderIO:itemBasicCapacitor:2>]);

# SHREDDER
MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("gt.recipe.shredder", true, 16, 300, [10000], [<etfuturum:deepslate_bricks:4>],[<gregtech:gt.meta.dust:9248>*9]);

I haven’t looked at the canner but I can see if I can get something working.

4 Likes

Daysaver!
Thank you very much

3 Likes

Yep the above cobble / soda to diamonds recipe works fine, just make sure to include the imports I’ve added, for reference I used the following:

import mods.MTUtilsGT;

# CANNER
mods.MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("gt.recipe.canner", true, 16, 6, [10000], [<minecraft:cobblestone>], <liquid:soda>*500, <liquid:water>*500, [<minecraft:diamond>]);

Which appears in NEI just fine.

Word of warning on using MTUtils, unlike regular Minetweaker recipes won’t be removed on reload and require you to do a full restart of the client/server, so if you start getting duplicate recipes close everything and reload.

3 Likes

so i’m forced to completely restart my client/server (SP/MP, respectively) each time…?
that’s some spaghetti code right there, ugh #2

3 Likes

That is how badly Mods are coded, lol. Not really MineTweakers fault.

2 Likes