[COMPAT] Caveworld 2

Yes, I told you about this mod before, but you may forget
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/caveworld-2
This mod adds several cave dimensions. It can generate various minerals and monsters. It’s a good place for mining
We hope to be able to add gt6 ores. In addition, old ores should not be deleted casually, because there is a randomite ore that will drop random items, and rock layers can also be added, but they are not very friendly to randomite ores.
The miniature portal may be a bit troublesome, because the portal frame of each dimension is the same, and the activated items are different. If the mini portal does the same, it is likely to cause errors. In addition, it should be noted that the portal of these cave dimensions can be opened not only in the overworld, but also in other cave dimensions, and return to the original dimension.

3 Likes

No, it doesn’t drop any Items for me, just EXP and that is it…

There is a lot of completely broken Stuff in the Mod, neither Ropes nor Rope Ladders are placeable at all, its weird “Perverted Trees” are literally copied from Vanilla and renamed.

And I never thought I would say this, but this Mod made me realize how bad Stuff is for colorblind people, because I as a full color vision person cant tell apart Gray 50 50 50 from Gray 77 77 77, when it is a single pixel thick, which is the only difference between Cavenium and Refined Cavenium…

2 Likes

The rope ladder can only be placed when there is a block above.
There are many imperfections in this mod. Its version 1.10/1.12 is much better than this. Anyway, it’s OK to add some minerals and rocks.

2 Likes

Okay I did the thing with the Stone Layers, but oh gawd why is there loud Boss Music in the final Dimension, which never stops (I never found the Boss it came from) and is not even adjustable by anything but the Master Volume…

Did you know what the “Universal Chest” does? It stores Items like an Enderchest but across Savegames. I noticed that when I found its Data in the Config directory of all places.

1 Like

Well that’s very cheatable, lol.

1 Like

Portals done, should work in the Test Version now.

1 Like

Today, I inadvertently tried it with the world breaker The randomite ore drop is not only experience, but also occasionally some weapons, armor and minerals. There is also a chance to bring buff randomly. The previous experience drop may be just bad luck…

In addition, I have to say that its boss design is really a failure. The master cavenic creeper of the mini-boss has a boss health bar and 150 HP, but it is nothing special except that it has great explosion power (and it will die at one explosion) and will drop cavenium. As the boss of cavenia, the crazy cavenic skeleton is as big as an ordinary cavenic skeleton. There is no difference in appearance except for the color of its eyes, holding a different bow and black particles. Its attack method is only high-speed Archery (and it will even hurt itself if it is too close), Another skill is teleportation, which is very maddening in cave terrain. You can often see health bar and hear very noisy BGM, but you can’t find it for a long time. In addition, its HP is 10000, which makes it very difficult to defeat it in survival mode, and it won’t even drop anything good. There are only 10 stacks of refined cavenium (I’m not sure, because when it died, the explosion blew up a pile of randomite, and it didn’t spawn egg, so it couldn’t summon it in the overworld).

2 Likes

That… sounds very oddly balanced… o.O

1 Like