Chunk Pregenerator is a mod that allows you to generate a world without actually moving around,
allowing you to take care of worldgen lag and other issues that come with newly created worlds.
Chunk Pregen is a highly optimized World Pregenerator that solves, most of the memory issues/leaks,
is easy to control with a couple commands and also is very efficient at what it is doing.
You can decide how much of your CPU is being used at any given time.
Make a task list of what it should do,
control what information you want at any given moment.
Straight forward UIs/Guis for the features that exist,
Basic World Profiling options that show issues that other profiliers don’t show,
And Retrogen that doesn’t need players and can run anywhere.
Mod can be found here:
- Fixed: Bug with Optifine that would crash worldload.
- Fixed: Crashing loop with Hotload dimension autorestart system.
- Fixed: A couple bugs with 1.7.10 mods. (Took all day)
- Fixed: A couple typos in the WorldView.
- Added: A Fail Option with a warning into the Preview when taking a world so it does not get stuck.
- Fixed: A couple bugs during ports.
- Added: A new feature that basically runs a pregen command on every new dimension that was loaded with the onDimensionCreation.txt (For ModPack Makers)
- Fixed The Cacti bug. (Insider)
- Fixed: Seed Text Field now supports continues buttonpresses. (Holding keys down)
- Fixed: Changing the size of the texture would crash the previewer.
- Fixed: Switching dimensions without applying size or starting a uncreated dimension without applying size would throw loads of OpenGLErrors because the texture wasn’t resized properly.
- Fixed: Structures that can not actually spawn won’t be shown on the Preview
- Fixed: Gui Scale when reduce scale button is pressed is now reduced properly. (Note if the window is really to small that the scale might be going to small still)
- Added: Option to Control which dimensions and in which order the dimensions are shown in the Preview UI. And if it should ignore other dimensions too. (Only added for ModPack Makers)
- Fixed: Changing the seed actually resets the world now if you started pregenerating once
- Fixed: Tooltips weren’t drawn when the world wasn’t created
- Fixed: Memory leaks with PostProcessing Only Generation.
- Removed: Outdated Memory Leak Prevention Systems that was slowing down worldgen speed drastically if reached.
- Fixed: Server Side Crashes when using certain Pregen UI features.
- Changed: Reworked all Guis and removed loads of bugs and increased stability drastically (not including the preview gui)
- Changed: Moved a lot of Gui Code into the Per MC version API. (Less porting work)
- Added: Sliders have now a Scrollwheel support + when the Ctrl button is pressed it moves by a factor of 10
- Added: Preview UI now having MultiDimension support
- Disabled: HighCompression mode because I couldn’t get it to work at all
- Added: Generation Type added.
- Fixed: Stopping the Pregeneration yourself will break structure view
- Finished: Rewrite of the Seed Previewer
- Added: UI For A couple of commands to simplify things.
- Fixed: A couple bugs that came up during porting.
- Fixed: Auto Restart feature now tells you why its shutting down the game.
Map View got improved with a HeightMap (Picture), Stability fixes, and also bugfixes.
Seed Previewer, some fixes regarding guis, patreon buttons