Chunk loading properties in GT6

Found my first bedrock ores (not that I am anywhere near being able to harvest them), and I was wondering, since it is a ways away from my base. Are there chunk loading properties to GT6 machines? Or in the future since I’m playing Vanilla GT6 will I have to hunker down for awhile to let it mine?

2 Likes

No I dont have any Chunk Loaders, you will need other Mods for that, like Railcraft or FTB-utils.

2 Likes

Thanks Greg! Appreciate it

2 Likes

Does anyone tried Chicken Chunks? It’s sad that GT6 has no chunk loader on its own :slightly_frowning_face: so I’m looking for a non-bloated mod for a future use that just adds a chunk loader entity. The issue with CC is that it could corrupt a world, as I’ve gotten from some people’s complains.

3 Likes

I use chicken chunks, and only allow spot loaders as a server conservation technique. Never a problem.

4 Likes

I just slapped in Chicken Chunks. I’m using Vanilla GT6 and it went in no problem, hasn’t crashed my game although I haven’t made a chunk loader yet :wink:

3 Likes

I just slapped in Chicken Chunks. Working so far!

2 Likes

Update: Finally made a chunk loader in game, no issues. I think the mod only adds 2 recipes and isn’t very complicated. 10/10 would recommend.

3 Likes