Burner mixer problem

I crafted burner mixer (T2) for starting plastic production, but machine don’t start process. Rutile, graphite and liquids are in excess. Versions 6.10.18-20. Computer… weak, but other things work good.

3 Likes

Set it on fire, like burning box.

3 Likes

mixer consumes RU, also works animation, when turbine works =/

3 Likes

That’s the moment when you should set it on fire using any firestarter. It will start working if it has enough rutile/ilmenite, chlorine, molten calcite, graphite/coal coke/carbon dust.

3 Likes

oh, maybe you tell me bout autoignition systems for similar things? when i’ll have lots of machines and will construct automatic lines, lighter… will stop me.
P.S. Ya, my English is terrible, sorry

3 Likes

I don’t use autoignition myself. Just a small stainless steel tank of chlorine and several stacked drums of titanium tetrachloride (on top of a bath) for a batch of titanium.

3 Likes

Just ignite the thing using any Fire Starter, Lighter or Flint & Tinder once you have everything you need to start the Recipe.

The “Igniter” is a Machine that can automatically ignite any Machine if needed and is powered by electricity. The Electricity for that can be gotten via a Solar Panel or something if you need it to be convenient, and it can also be turned on/off using Circuitry and Redstone.

(This answer should be better as it contains more Info so i am gonna change the Solution to this)

3 Likes

Just to add, the burner mixer has a visual clue.

There should be a small pilot light flickering on the front face when it’s ready to light, when you see it just click the front face with a gregtech compatible combustion device.

2 Likes