Bedrock drill don't use RU-power from custom gearbox

Hi all. I met a problem and i can’t understand what i do wrong. I’m using four iridium-engines (512 RU-power for one) and three custom gearboxs. On output i have 2048 RU-power in total and my Tachometr sensor prove it but my bedrock drill don’t work.
What i did:
–i used electric motor EV instead RU-power from custom gearboxes and the bedrock drill was worked

• connected middle custom gearbox to RU-outlet of my drill directly

Example that with electric engine is working

If i connected to the axle Electric Dynamo EV (input 2048 RU) the dynamo doesn’t work too

3 Likes

Did you try stepping up the “Torque” using an additional Planetary Gearbox, so that the Minimum Input is reached? Everything else seems fine on your Setup.

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer.For me it is honor =). Can you explain what is “planetary gearbox”? I have only two type in my NEI - “custom gearbox” and “transformer gearbox”. In my scheme i use three custom gearboxes one upon another and i thought that gearbox in middle took RU-power from two another and on tachometer i see that it is work (512x4=2048). Maybe is it bug?

2 Likes

Or wrong spin on axle?

3 Likes

No. I checked it with electric engine. Drill works in any spin

2 Likes

Oops I meant to say Transformer Gearbox, i just said Planetary Gearbox because that is the real life term for it. XD

1 Like

Hmmm. Maybe i don’t understand how it works but in describe i see “Energy IN 2048 RU” and “Energy OUT 512”. I can only decrease RU-power with it

2 Likes

Yes. I was wrong. It was solution for my problem. Thanks you,Greg!

2 Likes

I presume you found the REVERSE button, aka Monkey Wrench XD

2 Likes