Automatic Machine Switch works weird with large output recipes

I’ve installed an AMS on my Roaster heated by gas, filled it with oxygen, started roasting some Arsenopyrite and faced something unexpected - after each one FeAsS processed, AMS turns Gas burning box off.
I suppose that this recipe produces 60 Hematite piles, so AMS thinks that Roaster’s outputs are filled and turns it off BEFORE outputs are extracted to nearby chest.
Maybe we should be able to configure a small timeout on AMS?

2 Likes

Not sure what do you mean by that, but my roaster auto-outputs into GT6 hopper, which has enough inventory slots (so silver with 6 slots or something). I didn’t notice such problems.

2 Likes

I use chest for output, and I noticed that gas burning box shuts down before the hematite output slot cleans.

2 Likes

Found the Bug, one of my Inventory Utility Functions reacts badly to moving the same Slot to multiple target Slots, which can happen if not the whole stack is moved at once.

:gregory: This Version should probably be working for you. ^^

(note 1: The scary sounding Description is only there to make sure people don’t use that Version lightly.)

(note 2: if you use this Version more often, make sure your Browser didn’t cache the Download)

2 Likes

Yep, this one works nice, thank you!

2 Likes