As of 6.13.00 and 6.13.01 Can no longer open Qwertech crafting grids

Hello, I updated from 6.12.02 to 6.13.00 and right click no longer works to open Qwertech crafting tables or crafting anvils. Problem persists when updated to 6.13.01.

3 Likes

Wait what? I will ping @Qwerty about this on IRC. Because I did not do anything that should be able to cause that.

2 Likes

While we’re at this, qwertech’s crafting anvils need a bit of TLC. They haven’t been updated to register and work with a lot of (relatively) new recipes that work instead on the regular GT anvil, plus if you keep using the same hammer over and over for that particular purpose you can use it even if its durability goes into the negatives, several hundred if not thousands of times.

3 Likes

Yeah, sadly @Qwerty is not really spending any time on MC anymore since he became a Terasology Dev, so I dont think any expectations of getting this fixed will be fulfilled…

Plus the Crafting Tables he adds were a huge mess from the very beginning, with overcomplicated User Interface and weird Hammering Rules that dont make sense at all, as mentioned above with the negative Durability.

And since I added the Anvil, most of the Plate making Recipes that GT6 once had were removed on my End, so since QwerTech replaces my Crafting Recipes and my Crafting Recipes are no longer existing, there is nothing to replace anymore, except for some Machine Crafting Recipes, which I was always against using a “Crafting Anvil” for.

2 Likes