Any long time Veterans to Gregtech here?

I want to see if I’m one of the few players who first played Gregtech long time ago.

I first started playing back in 2014 when GT4 was closing to its end and saw the development of GT5. I even regularly checked Gregorius’ IC2 forum thread for updates and saw the 2048 page milestone.

I can’t believe that next year will be ten years since I started playing GT and its various versions. Best part of being a long time veteran is that I get to be like “Back in my day…”

Anyone else?

2 Likes

Hello,

I played since beginning 2013 when GT2 and Ftb Ultimate were “the shit” and made Ic2 “too hard” (there even was a config pack to turn off all the hard recipes). I’ve been playing GT 2 and 3 on and off since then whenever I felt like it. Although I never gotten serious with 6 or 5 this year I’m having the goal to finally master GT6 let’s see how that goes. My Mc account though isn’t as old I cracked minecraft until 2015? I feel stupid for having done that but also I was like 8 years old in 2013 :joy:

I really like Gregtech Its just something about it that I really like… Also it just oozes with charm especially all the little things added.

4 Likes

I remember having GT in one of the early FTB packs, before Monster? Hrm. At the time it added all these lovely grindy dusts to IC2.

5 Likes

I started with ‘GT1’, basically the lightning tower, lol

4 Likes

That one is GT0 lol, GT1 was after that Lightning Rod Single Player Mod XD

4 Likes

Lol, GT0 then, but just the lightning rod. ^.^

4 Likes