Anvil dissapeared

So i placed an anvil at my House, went about 1000 blocks away for clay and when i got Black it dissapeared! I left a Hammer on it, if its relevant

2 Likes

Wait that sounds like your World has Save Issues, what exactly did you do?

1 Like

Oh i had save issue before creating a world! So i got a New pc, and there was a problem with gt6 ore helper: i would create world but it wasnt on a list, but removing ore helper helped.

Then there’s problem with ores being unknown.

As for the anvil: i got galena, came home and smelted it all in a furnace, then i crafted an anvil, made one lead plate for a bucket, placed a Hammer on it and then left for clay. I belive i didnt reload the game but im not shure. Ill try to recreate this

2 Likes

Shiet, i Just crafted a other anvil and tried to place it, and could not. So i tried to walk in that space and got that glitchy jiggly slam like there is something but its invisible

1 Like

Oh im SORRY, reloading helped, it returned!

2 Likes

This has started happening to me recently too. Now and then all GT stuff is invisible until relogging. I thought it was just a mod conflict glitch.

2 Likes

Oh yeah its also with vanilla items: i couldnt find flint and relogging helped.
Mb Greg broken something? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never affected anything non gt before and it’s only constructed blocks like baths, mixers, ropes etc, I wouldn’t put it down as an actual bug unless other people have it though. I run with a lot of mods so weird things happen.

2 Likes

Are you using a performance improving mod that has recently been released? Bear had issues with that a few months ago as well.

1 Like

Just gt6, nei, optifine and reis minimap

1 Like

Oh could be that, I went through a bunch of new ones recently. Wouldn’t be able to say which it was unfortunately.

1 Like

It was the one named similar to sodium i think, why dont i remember its name…

1 Like

Neodymium

3 Likes

Yep that’s a recent one I added, could likely be that.

2 Likes

Yeah one default setting it has makes it so all my TileEntities get messed up in sync, but I dont know which one it might be since i cant reproduce it on my own computer…

Edit: by the way this thread has nothing to do with the original issue of the anvil disappearing anymore. That anvil thing might just have been the save file not saving properly.

3 Likes

Ok in my case the solution was to get 6.17.00 instead of 6.17.01.
Machines dont dissapear, rocks are intact)

1 Like

Are you sure the downgrade is what helped? That sounds not like a believable thing to be even able to happen between those two versions.

1 Like

Pretty much, i got tired of reloading world a lot so i cheked the version and it was the newer one, which i didnt tried before so i used one in which i were confident. Tbh it might be partly problematic on my side since gt6 ore helper still wont let me load world, but dissapearing stuff is no more so yeah…

1 Like