After updating to 6.14.07, I am experiencing problems with world loading

Please forgive me for using a translator to post this…
After updating to 6.14.07, I’m having problems loading worlds.
When I start Minecraft, load the world once, leave the world, and then load the world again, I get the message “loading world shutting down internal server” and then it stops loading.
This problem did not occur in 6.14.06.
I posted this because it seems that other people have had the same problem.

2 Likes

I have that Problem too, since ages by the way, something randomly forces me to to the following to load a World:

1. Load World
  2. Get kicked back to Main Menu
  3. Load World again
  4. Get shutdown Message
  5. Get kicked back to Main Menu again
  6. Load World again again
  7. Successfully in the Game

This does not only happen with GregTech, it happens when your Modpack gets too big, and it is absolutely random. So even a Program in the background could make your Computer lag enough to cause this.

What is worse is that the Internal Server will stay loaded on your Computer until you kill it with Task Manager or similar, because it does not close together with the Game.

3 Likes

I’m testing minimum env(only GT6). but can’t relogin world

2 Likes

Try logging in THREE times. As mentioned above. It will somehow fix itself over time.

1 Like
  1. Load World
  2. Get kicked back to Main Menu
  3. Load World again
  4. Return to the main menu without any message.
  5. Load World again again

I tried this far, but I got the following message and could not proceed any further.

2 Likes

And this ALWAYS happens? can you try making a new world, joining that new world, leaving the new world and going back to the old world, all without restarting MC?

1 Like
  1. Creating a New World
  2. Entering a new world
  3. Leave the new world
  4. Enter the old world.
  5. Return to the main menu without any message.
  6. Enter the old world again
  7. The message “Loading world shutting down internal server” appears and the system freezes.
2 Likes

You dont happen to have advanced debug tools of sorts installed and know how to use them, to see where the heck this even happens?

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know how to use the debug tools.
The Lastest.Log seems to be as follows.

[02:11:40] [main/INFO]: Setting user: takasi
[02:11:41] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[02:11:42] [Client thread/ERROR]: Couldn’t initialize twitch stream
[02:11:48] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Greg-API, FMLFileResourcePack:Greg-API-Post, FMLFileResourcePack:GregTech
[02:11:51] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/blocks-atlas
[02:11:51] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/items-atlas
[02:11:51] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[02:12:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Greg-API, FMLFileResourcePack:Greg-API-Post, FMLFileResourcePack:GregTech
[02:13:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 2048x2048 textures/blocks-atlas
[02:13:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 2048x2048 textures/items-atlas
[02:13:08] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[02:13:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Saved screenshot as 2021-01-25_02.13.17.png
[02:13:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Saved screenshot as 2021-01-25_02.13.30.png
[02:13:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.7.10
[02:13:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[02:13:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[02:13:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10
[02:13:40] [Server thread/INFO]: taka3565[local:E:1121dfe8] logged in with entity id 195 at (-141.170333510196, 4.0, 2675.0520864279265)
[02:13:40] [Server thread/INFO]: taka3565 joined the game
[02:13:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game…
[02:13:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level ‘New World’/Overworld
[02:13:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level ‘New World’/Nether
[02:13:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level ‘New World’/The End
[02:13:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game…
[02:13:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level ‘New World’/Overworld
[02:13:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level ‘New World’/Nether
[02:13:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level ‘New World’/The End
[02:13:48] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
[02:13:48] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving players
[02:13:48] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds
[02:13:48] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level ‘New World’/Overworld
[02:13:48] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level ‘New World’/Nether
[02:13:48] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level ‘New World’/The End
[02:14:09] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.7.10
[02:14:09] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[02:14:09] [Server thread/INFO]: Converting map!
[02:14:09] [Server thread/INFO]: Scanning folders…
[02:14:09] [Server thread/INFO]: Total conversion count is 0
[02:14:10] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[02:14:11] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 94%

2 Likes

So you only have GT6 and NEI installed?

What we could try is you give me your save file and I try to load it on my end, and then I send it back to you, if i was able to load it.

Either that or you try to run a dedicated Server using that save file (requires a second computer), and log into it like a Multiplayer Server.

1 Like

I left the astest.log world and tried to relog without closing the client, but I couldn’t enter the world even after waiting from 20:40 to 48.
This is the data from that time.
The installed mods are as shown in the image.

New_World.zip (5.0 MB)
latest.log (2.6 KB)

2 Likes

Did you actually give me the world that was broken or did you just give me your new world that was not broken?

New_World.zip (5.0 MB)

I successfully loaded it here, so I guess it is working now, but your World was basically empty. Just natural Terrain.

1 Like

Was it possible to re-login using that data?

I can’t re-login in 6.14.07, even if I was able to re-login in 6.14.06.
i can’t login my world without re-launch Minecraft after log out

2 Likes

I logged into that World just fine with the latest Version. Maybe try that?

:gregory: This Version should probably be working for you. ^^

(note 1: The scary sounding Description is only there to make sure people don’t use that Version lightly.)

(note 2: if you use this Version more often, make sure your Browser didn’t cache the Download)

1 Like

I downloaded and tried it, but the result was the same.
I can start minecraft and load the world only the first time.
When I go back to the main menu and try to load a world, I get a message saying “loading world shutting down internal server” and it won’t accept the operation.
You will have to exit Minecraft from the task manager and relaunch
This problem occurs 100% of the time.

2 Likes

Can you give me your gregtech.log file of the unsuccessful attempt of loading a World?

And can you downgrade back to .06 and then up to .07 to fix your World? Or is it literally ALL worlds you make that have this problem?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what version the world was created in, versioning down or upgrading up has no effect.
In .07, all worlds cannot be loaded a second time.
In .06, there were no problems loading the second and subsequent times for all worlds.
gregtech.log (7.3 KB)

2 Likes

Okay Ive put a Build for you on the Secret Download Page. Same Link as before. Can you try with a re-download of that Version? Just make sure your Browser did not cache the Download.

P.S. I hope that this actually does NOT fix the Issue, but the change I did is the only thing I can imagine has caused it.

Edit: Are you running this on a Single-Core Processor on an old very insecure Version of Windows or something? Your Logs show that you do not have working https on your Operating System.

Edit 2: I clearly middleclicked the attached Log File, why does the Forum not show a click count increase on it?!

1 Like

Hi, I had exact the same problem and snapshot(6.14.07-3) solved it.

Win10 Home, ver2004, JP
Ryzen 5 2600X 6core, Mem 32GB
Failed to connect with https(GT_DL_Thread:Failed to connect, and ValidatorException)

2 Likes

Wait you had BOTH the issue of not being able to load a World AND the issue with https being fucked up on your System, because Windows?

1 Like