A troublesome problem often encountered in collecting oil

Because oil is usually generated near the bedrock, and there is a lot of lava in that area, which leads to a problem: when collecting oil, if there is lava near the oil, it will easily lead oil to fire (especially when lava is above the oil, which is more troublesome), and because the oil itself is difficult to find, it will be a very annoying problem…

2 Likes

Hrrm, except for making the Oil Veins easier to find, I dont think there is a good way to fix this. Well if you know there was an Oil Vein burned by the Lava, then you could go check the Bedrock at that area for Oil Springs. But I don’t think there is other ways.

1 Like

Perhaps this problem can be solved by banning lava generation near oil veins.

2 Likes

Yeah that will never work, its way too complicated to even stop the lava, even worse if you consider the cave generator I dont wanna kill to do that.

1 Like

Oil burns on contact with lava? That’s new. I should check that oil flow on top of lava I found some time ago…

3 Likes

it CAN burn Oil, its just not a contact burn, its a Fire happens to spread kinda burn.

1 Like

Emmmm,Sometimes I will meet the oil pools that generated in flat(Classic Flat).But some bedrocks or oil springs will missing.So there are holes that you can get into the void directly.I don’t know why it will happen.:wink:

2 Likes

huh? “sometimes” the oil spring is missing in Flatworlds and instead replaced by a way into the void? That doesn’t sound right, and yeah I found some Oil and Lava Veins in a Flatworld once, the Dirt and Grass dont leave much options to generate a lot of Liquids.

2 Likes

Oops,I want to say some bedrocks or springs are turned into air.So they will give the players a way to reaching the void.It happened on a oil pool which located in a Classic Flat world.

2 Likes