After realizing I need to have a bigger space and having three seprate buildings was kind of getting in the way, I remodeled my base. During the remodel, I realized my machines were all two blocks taller than my floor for the new base, so I took the time to redo it and tried to despaghetti it. I also decided to try putting bronze covers on everything since I overcompensated my systems pipes with big ol’ pipes and got a new extruder to make the clean up easy. Here’s how it turned out, not sure if I like the look, but it was just something to try out, here’s my spaghetti free machine area:
Okay I lied, I shoved the spaghetti in the attic.