A few minor things/bugs

Hey Greg.
While impure dusts should mostly be a thing of the past, one common way of getting them is from hammering or crushing End Stone (from Loader_Recipes_Vanilla_OreDict). Is that intended? While it’s one route for getting ender pearl dust if you need it, you end up with a bunch of impure dust that you can only wash in the cauldron. Same with netherrack, now that I look…

All my GT circuits show up as “Mod: Unknown (But definitely not GregTech)”, which is a bit funny.

And Compat_Recipes_AppliedEnergistics removes the certus/quartz wrench recipes, with no alternatives or config settings (that I’ve found, atleast), which is a bit annoying as the wrenches are used to make the AE2 Network Tool and the ThaumicEnergistics AE2 wrench wand focus.

2 Likes

Yes mostly, but for Stone, Bedrock, Netherrack and Endstone it still exists.

Wait WHAT? Pics or it didn’t happen. XD (I will check later too, but this must be a funny bug)

Do those Wrenches normally have Durability? I will set that Max Durability to 1 then, so its only useful for Recipes like those.

1 Like

I didn’t check with just a minimal mod setup to see if it was something else causing it. but I doubt some other mod would be touching the GT circuits. still funny.

No, they’re like most other BC compatible wrenches; no durability loss for picking up cables, tanks, etc. Iirc the AE2 network tool itself also functions as a BC wrench. I’m not really sure what the best way of solving this is.

2 Likes

Well, I made them craftable again, but they will instantly break once you use them for anything GT related.

:gregory: This Version should probably be working for you. ^^

(note 1: The scary sounding Description is only there to make sure people don’t use that Version lightly.)

(note 2: if you use this Version more often, make sure your Browser didn’t cache the Download)

2 Likes