Zeolite Deposits

I really want to make the catalytic cracker, but I have no zeolite. What are the chances of bumping into a zeolite/pollucite deposit by random roaming? It seems way too random for me, as it has to be generated between salt and granite layers. I guess with this I have to mine at its generation depth and not search for ore-bearing stones?

2 Likes

There is a small ore of it in most chunks, that is why I said you might bump into it, especially while caving.

1 Like

I found luck finding them in the desert, they’re a really bright white small deposit.

2 Likes

These small ores are always things like galena, cassiterite, coal and other common stuff. The rarest thing I found was bismuth ore.

2 Likes

I searched for it in the nearest desert, but in vain.

2 Likes

You need a new desert

3 Likes

I search another one, but there are only galena, lead, cassiterite, hematite, malachite, coal, salt, chalcopyrite and other super-common ores. I feel like I have to dig out a whole chunk to find it.

2 Likes

Well, I take my words back: I’ve found pollucite. Maybe I’ll find zeolite soon.

2 Likes

You should not dig deep, just scan the surface of the desert if you go the desert way.

That or just try to find some Vanilla Dungeons and Vanilla Mineshafts. Those Chests do contain it too sometimes.

2 Likes

And why some ores are often won’t load or whatever happen to them?

2 Likes

You are in Singleplayer? This should only really rarely happen in Singleplayer. It is just a sync Issue (yes Singleplayer has a server and a client too, it is inefficient as fuck). Dont need to worry about it, because when you harvest it it will reveal itself.

1 Like

It just inconvenient as it happens pretty often.

I better restart my world so I won’t harvest some hematite ore accidentally, lol.

2 Likes

Wait, dynamite doesn’t work for small ores? Bruh.

2 Likes

Finally I’ve found it; is there a way to maximize a yield from it since dynamite doesn’t work for small ores?

3 Likes

Wait why do you think it doesn’t work for Small Ores? I am pretty sure it does, try it on a different Small Ore again, maybe Fortune did just randomly have a shit chance.

1 Like

I tried it on a small bismuth ore and it gave me one crushed ore.

Ok, now it gave me two crushed ores. I just thought it would yield raw ore if dynamite is used.

Also, I’ve found a small craponite ore. Is it useful or it’s literally a crap and I can ignore it?

2 Likes

Craponite is only really as useful as its Tooltip says it is. So yeah nothing else it can really be used for.

2 Likes

But craponite makes the most useful drink in the game!

/joke

3 Likes

“Folks, these are not your average Peridot Craponite earrings, these are 18 carat gold!”

jewelry in GT, when?

3 Likes

If Baubles is installed you can literally wear GT6 Rings, lol.

And treating Craponite not only as a South Park joke, but also as a Flavour-Aid/Cool-Aid/However-its-spelled substitute for Purple Drink was some random Idea a crazy woman from bears group came up with.

2 Likes