Two problems about GT6, Chisel and Mekanism

1. You can see that blocks which come from other mods can convert into the GT6 blocks normally in the GUI of chisel.

But if you interact with the blocks which come form other mods directly by using the left click of Chisel, you will get an abnormal GT6 block.

The chisel of GT6 works well.

1. If you use the Cardboard Box of Mekanism to interact with the GT6 blocks, it will cause the GT6 blocks to disappear or change to an abnormal state.

And if the block disappeared, any full size blocks can not be placed in this position if you still use the same direction which you interact with the Cardboard Box.

The Cardboard Box works well in GT5.

GT6: 6.14.23
Mekanism: 9.1.1.1031
Chisel: 2.9.5.11

2 Likes

Sorry to say that but this is unfixable on my end. They dont save or place the TileEntity properly for it to work.

2 Likes

Oops, That’s OK. :smiley:
It may be difficult to encounter such errors in normal games.

2 Likes

It is not difficult to encounter, I knew those two Bugs all along, i just cant fix it on my end, since I am not really the cause.

2 Likes

I noticed that Mekanism provided a blacklist function for the Cardboard Box.
Is there any possibility to add a blacklist-tag for the blocks of GT6 ?

2 Likes

Unsure, how exactly does that blacklist work? Maybe i should use its API somehow instead.

2 Likes

Mekanism doesn’t have IMC functionality for that, instead it has an API class that it uses by default to blacklist things like bedrock.

3 Likes

Oh gawd I just looked at that API class more closely, he is seriously iterating over a HashSet…

Anyways, this Cardboard Box Issue should be fixed soon. ^^

3 Likes