There's nothing in GT6 that will auto plant plants, right?

Do I have to use, eugh, IC2?

2 Likes

Yeah no Autoplanting yet. I might do something about it, but for now I guess you gotta use IC2 if you want it to run in the background.

1 Like

Maybe a cover that right clicks whatever is in it’s inventory in the future, like one of the aluminum ones.

2 Likes

I try to avoid Clickerblocks, for that one should use dedicated Mods. What I would have in mind is more of a big Glass Tube where you can grow a Plant inside of.

3 Likes

Sounds tubular, dude.

3 Likes

Can you recommend a clicker block (right click) that works in 1.7.10 with gt6 that isn’t the Autonymous Activator. No one wants TE and RF.

2 Likes

I think OpenComputers and ComputerCraft both have things for that?

1 Like

That’s past plastic…

I was hoping something bronze level like a dispenser.

2 Likes

Why do you need so many Plants by the way? Isn’t it enough to have like a 9x9 Field or two with all the Crops you need? Or do you seriously wanna go the Biomass Route?

Oh and Forestry has a Planting thing, forgot to mention that one to @Demosthenex .

1 Like

With Pam’s, Hunger Overhaul, and Spice of Life you absolutely require a large garden with a variety of crops.

Otherwise you don’t eat. Wheat, soybean, and cotton are good to automate for flour, milk, and string. Only wheat, carrot, and potato are auto-plantable with dispensers due to Botania.

All the Pam’s crops you can right click, but nothing does that. If you don’t have expensive chunk loaders, you’ll never keep up with food demand.

2 Likes

If I had a block that could right click, maybe iron or steel, I could make complicated redstone things to time it and collect.

The Forestry one I thought only did vanilla crops.

2 Likes

Why you don’t want to use IC2 crops? They’re fine and you don’t need to auto-plant anything as you do it once and for all, then just collect what’s ripe.

3 Likes

I’m allergic to too many mods.

3 Likes

Common family bees replicate nearby flowers. Then it should be possible to harvest them using (sometimes flowing) water, daylight sensor, piston and hopper.
Some gregtech flowers can be shredded to flour.

3 Likes

That’s actually awesome, thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Bonemeal + Sunflower = Tons of Sunflower Oil. The Double Flowers are great for mass production in the short term.

2 Likes

Problem is getting bonemeal, I guess.

2 Likes

Mob grinder might be worth it, but will it produce enough bones?

2 Likes

Well, IC2 and GT6 aren’t many.

2 Likes

Not a problem if you have a bone ore deposit.

3 Likes