Talking about FUSION

You can theoretically even swap the fuel midprocess and save on charging costs for the Start of the Fusion Reactor.

4 Likes

I never realise how hard it could be to finish constructing the Fusion until I did it…Maybe a Construction Tutor Block should be added to indicate the radius of coils and the outer ring.

4 Likes

I built the reactor and magnifying glass shows that structure is formed. I piped tritium, NEI shows that a recipe for tritium only exists. Tritium was piped successfully. But when I started charging the reactor with crystal chargers through ‘glass’ the crystals were losing a very small amount of LU which is not enough to start the reaction. I used T5 and cyan energium crystals. Or the reactor will start only if it has two ingredients?

3 Likes

Dumb question, did you add the Selector Tag?

2 Likes

Where to add it?

3 Likes

In the Item Input Slots of the Main Block? There is no other place to possibly add them to.

3 Likes

I found that you use IV Battery case in the Latest Development picture…
I think IV battery should be added.It really means that people want to out stable voltage instead of storing huge amounts of energy…

5 Likes

Yeah that was an accident. I used the Debug Batteries in there. Later I found out that the Crystal Chargers can do the Job of charging Fusion Reactors MUCH better.

5 Likes

@Gregorius So, you’ve added recipe for vibranium. Can you add
1)Things that may power adamantium boiler -> vibramantium steam turbine -> adamantium dynamo
2)Recipe for trinium in fusion reactor
3)Combining metals into trinitanium and vibramantium?

3 Likes
  1. Sorry but that isn’t gonna happen anymore.
  2. Unsure
  3. Both already exist, and Trinitanium already existed since ages.
2 Likes