Smelter Melting iron hydroxide will cause loss

If you use a smelter to melt iron hydroxide, it will cause a little loss due to rounding, which can be avoided by using a crucible, but it will lead to automation difficulties.
The possible solution is to change it to be similar to aluminum hydroxide and alumina, or change it to drying recipe.

2 Likes

You are aware that there is a prime factor of 7 to deal with right? This would cause the whole thing to be 1008L per Unit. Not to mention that you are actually supposed to use the Crucible for automating it. Wait the only way to turn Fe2O3 into Iron is using the Crucible, so why dont you just use the same Crucible for both?

1 Like

Isn’t there a recipe of hydrochloric acid + hematite?

2 Likes

Yeah but that one if you perform it, will just go back to Hematite if you looked more closely. This is for the Limonite to Hematite Stuff, and only technically works on Hematite too. You are literally complaining on why you turn Hematite into Iron Hydroxide just to turn it back into Hematite.

1 Like

But you can electrolyze ferrous chloride
Also, you misspelled the word (it should be hydroxide instead of oxyhydroxide)

2 Likes

No you mispelled it very much, the Hydroxide one is a different Iron compound.

1 Like

Well, I admit that when I put forward the proposal at that time, I only listed the various possible uses of ferric chloride, and I didn’t notice that a boring loop was created…

2 Likes