SadZombieLand is back! Latest GT6, ultra-hard, whitelisted. Come experience lots of respawns in good company

Yeaah, no I can’t use Linux to save my life. Would if I could but I can’t so I won’t. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re welcome to come die to zombies on SZL even if you run Windoze.

4 Likes

Yeah maybe, what do I need to do to join?

3 Likes

Download the launcher and PM me a username to whitelist.

https://demosthenes.org/Minecraft/SadZombieLand/dist/SadZombieLand-Launcher.jar

Don’t forget the guide. Guide

4 Likes

How about adding atum and twilight forest mods to the pack? Atum has GT5 style ore gen in 3x3 chunks and the twilight forest has plenty of dimension specific ores too. Atum is very dangerous as it has dense sandstorms with poor visibility and some scary mobs too.

3 Likes

Never seen Atum.

My experience with Twilight Forest was it was too safe. You could flee from the overworld and be in a place of peaceful calm contentment. Not in the theme!

Finally with the addition of Galacticraft I had to bump the memory some more. I don’t want the pack to be too fat, so I’m not sure I want to add any more major mods. I expect maybe small mods or tweaks from now on.

4 Likes

Atum is a desert world, not much going on there except sand and mummies to kill. Great if you need sand though.

3 Likes

I dont think either of those two Mods actually fits the Murder Hellscape Theme though. XD

4 Likes

Aww Greg, you’re too kind. Such sweet words. Well, back to starvation and bloodshed!

3 Likes