Roll Bender Recepies

I was looking through the recepie list in the Roll Bender, and for some reason, it does NOT list its main use of turning plates into curved plates, but it does say that it can be used to turn clay into flat clay plates. That can’t be right can it?

2 Likes

Uhh are you sure you got the right Roller in NEI? It should be listed for sure.

1 Like

Yep… I was using the roll bender to make some curved stainless steel plates to throw together a few more LV mixers and clicked on the recipe list in the roll bender. It mostly just listed making large and small springs.

2 Likes

Try repeatedly hitting the Recipes Button, it MIGHT have timed out in the middle of generating Recipes.

And the Recipes Button is REALLY not a good way to do anything in NEI. Just use the R and U Keys. Those should show Curved Plates for sure.

1 Like

The list came up pretty much right away. Tried a few more times and oddly, the second and third times more recipes showed up. Lots of springs, buckets, and… clay plates for some reason. What’s up with that? I would think that would be done in the compressor.

2 Likes

Go try to curve a Clay Plate in a Compressor then. :stuck_out_tongue:

And as I said:
The “Recipes” Button is REALLY not a good way to do anything in NEI that has lots of Recipes. Just use the R and U Keys. Those should show Curved Plates for sure.

1 Like

No; not a curved plate, just a regular, flat one.

2 Likes

Oops I fucked up the Clay Ball to Clay Plate Recipe. Wrong Machine. XD

1 Like