Questions about compatibility with AdvancedRocketry

AdvancedRocketry adds a few planets that are generated similarly to the main world. When I install gregtech6, stones are formed on the planet’s surface, but the corresponding rock formations and veins cannot be generated. How can I make gregtech6 content on other planets?
PS:My friend wants me to help him tell you that he likes your work :wink:

4 Likes

You probably can not. The Rock Veins aren’t even supposed to try generating on those Planets so I don’t know how those Rocks still generate. The only Rocks that could maybe generate are from the Infinite Bedrock Veins, but those aren’t common enough to make one think the Rock Layers generated them.

3 Likes

Earthlike AR planets shouldn’t, and in my testing today didn’t, have any rocks or sticks generate. Same goes for Twilight-like and Atum-like, since GT checks for them by dimension.
The Erebus is checked for by biome, so rocks do generate in those biomes on AR worlds.

The AR space and moon biome worlds are working just fine, with the right rocks and large veins. Although I was actually surprised when I finally found a vein as many of those veins can generate above ground (and thus disappear).

4 Likes