­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­؜󠇰 󠇰

I wonder if it is possible to completely disable vanilla stone as in completely replacing it with GT6 stone. Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

No you cant, I technically generate those myself. What is wrong with having a few layers of vanilla Stone for compatibility reasons?

4 Likes

To fix the problem with GT6 ore not generating in TFC stone, I decided to let GT6 rocks (and thereby also vanilla rock) spawn in TFC worlds and oredicted them properly. So to fit its style, I also gave most GT6 rocks a TFC-esque texture. The only issue is that I can either only allow TFC stone or TFC+GT6+Vanilla stone to generate, meaning that I’d have ugly vanilla stone in TFC worlds, which just doesn’t fit aesthetically and wouldn’t make a whole lot of sense considering the detailed and complex nature of TFC, that is now being contrasted with vanilla’s simplicity.

4 Likes

Ever thought of retexturing vanilla stone then? My Ores use overlays so you only need to change the vanilla Texture of Stone, Cobblestone and the various kinds of Stone Bricks.

4 Likes

I ended up doing exactly that and it doesn’t look that bad, surprisingly.

4 Likes