Possibly missing item while changing from 6.14.14 to 6.14.15

I’ve recently updated (look above), and now while loading the save I’m seeing a picture like this:
изображение

The changelog had stated that some change had been done, but it was about deleting some recepies, not items, so I have to ask: is it OK?
UPD: I’d tried to attach my save to the post, but it was too big, then I’d tried to add a link to the file copy on some cloud service, but supposedly I’ve no right to do it =D

Sorry for possibly bad English =D

1 Like

The changelog mentioned the removal of some legacy dust recipes. I saw the same. It had no effect on my game. I think it’s ok.

[REMOVED] Legacy Recipes for processing Impure/Pure/Refined Piles of Dust have been removed. You can still throw them into a Cauldron or put them into a Shredder though. Impure Bedrock Dust is unaffected by this.
2 Likes

You’ve said it, “recipes”, not “items”.

2 Likes

And the message is about dustPure which is referenced in that note. I didn’t notice anything disappear in my save which is why I assume it’s ok.

If that message popped up and we had no changelog which said it was removed, then I’d worry.

2 Likes

Yep, everything okay, the Purified Dust Pile was not used since over a year so I removed that one, and the Impure Pile of Dust was basically just Bedrock and Endstone/Netherrack, so I got rid of those Recipes so I can get rid of that one later too.

2 Likes

So, thanks for the consultation then =D

2 Likes