One-way item routing?

Strange, because Titanium process does’t need to use extra Carbon. You can recircle all the carbon by electrolysis CO2.

2 Likes

Isn’t it more energy efficient to just vent the CO2 and use coal/charcoal as the source? At least if you aren’t using those for electricity production. I don’t think I’ve ever actually calculated the cost though, I just assumed (I don’t have the game available to check currently).

2 Likes

Easy solution:
Filter block setup blacklist carbon, this send everything (Titanium) to Main Storage but not carbon and nothing will move to titanium pipe from Storage area.
This Filter block is what You looking for, one way item pipe (or fluid pipe as well) I using toons of it.

2 Likes

I’m planning to just use the oredict method described earlier and only allow 1/9 and 1/72 dusts into the dust collection area (it’s OK if the carbon can reach main storage because there won’t be item barrels for it anyway, I just don’t want it to go into the “unhandled dust” area). If I use a filter for each item to keep out then it’s harder to keep track of because I have to keep the filter in sync with the other parts of the base.

2 Likes

I’m not sure this oredict filter block its even worth to craft if I can do the same on normal filter block (more universal) just right click on any ore, dust or everything inside filter menu change this item to any kind of this … just the same like in oredict filter and You have more slots to use in one block.

2 Likes

Yeah the OreDict Prefix Filter is for if you want “ALL THE DUSTS” or “ALL THE ORE BLOCKS” or anything of that sort. If you want specific Dusts then go with the normal Filter Block anytime. Just remember GT6 Inventory Unification something prefers NON-GT6 Items which you need to whitelist in addition to the wildcarded GT6 Dust you have in the hopefully top left Slot. (nice microptimization for lag if you put wildcard items into the first row)

2 Likes

Wouldn’t the logistics core be good for that routing?

2 Likes

It would if it wasn’t that fucking expensive XD

2 Likes

Do it anyway! It’s a good use for those materials! Lol

2 Likes