Need help with basic Modpack

Trying to get into GT6 but can’t create a basic Modpack

Using MultiMC and some of the mods from GregTech homepage

4 Likes

So whats the actual Issue? Is there a Crash? Do you want suggestions which Mods to put? Don’t know how to install Forge?

3 Likes

Test your setup after adding 5 mods at a time. Or you would have fun time while searching, what mod breaks your modpack. Here is a simple list of mods that you can use (if you have a lot of time to dig through it (google notenoughmods)). Greg also has some recommendations on his downloads page. I might add to this post some fancy (yet useless) links, but this forum prevents me from doing this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Too new so far, greg can bump if he wants, or just keep doing things here. ^.^

2 Likes

Wait where do you wanna link to? I assume curse? isn’t curse on the allowed list?

2 Likes

I could not to post even this link.
But first link was this 1.7.10 - Not Enough Mods

3 Likes

wait but how could you post it now??!

2 Likes

I got a member badge 12 minutes ago)

4 Likes

Yep coincidence, asked @OvermindDL1 if he did it and he said no, so just you talking more has you upgraded one rank so you can now post links that are not explicitly whitelisted XD

3 Likes

If I could post whitelisted links only without this badge, you should be worry of the fact, that your own site is not in whitelist :smiley:

4 Likes

It actually is whitelisted. XD

Are you sure it was not just because you had one non-whitelisted link and that caused an error message for all links?

Edit: Well @resursator I just noticed that apparently the subdomain wasnt whitelisted and the whitelist doesnt autowhitelist subdomains…

3 Likes

I wonder if it would if it is like *.blah.com or so…

2 Likes

Figured it out, just added a few mods and working on a Better Quest using your Getting Started wiki.

3 Likes