My First Circuits

I’ve made my first circuits, finally. What’s the first thing you do with them? I think of making the boxinator, so I can make extinguishers and the canning machine for lighters.

Also, I wanted to make IC2 cropnalyzer, how do I charge it? Do I need a battery box for it?

2 Likes

Wait the Extinguisher probably needs the Canning Machine too, why would you use the Boxinator for that?

2 Likes

Lol, I don’t know why I thought I would need the boxinator for it :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh I didnt notice the IC2 Cropnalyzer in your post yet!

You need an IC2 Battery and charge it in some kind of Battery Box, GT6 ones should work. Then you put that IC2 Battery into that GUI Slot of the thing. Yeah they did a weird decision there, kinda halfassed.

2 Likes

I just edited the post, that’s why you didn’t see it.

2 Likes

Canning machine. Computers. Harvester.

3 Likes

I don’t have computers. Should I install a mod for them?

2 Likes

I like OpenComputers. Gives you some more late game automation options.

3 Likes

What did you end up making? I just got plastic myself and am in a similar situation of not knowing what to make first.

3 Likes

The canning machine, a cropnalyzer, an LV battery box, an ULV battery box and a solar panel. Btw, the cropnalyzer can be charged itself in the battery box, but not in the ULV, sadly.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

I presume the ULV Battery Box is kindof wasted, considering the lowest useful thing is LV?

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t know it. If it’s useless, why is it there then? I made it for a solar panel, actually.

2 Likes

Some things only exist for the sake of having to exist. One of the flaws of the “prepared for everything” design philosophy

3 Likes

And IC2 luminators can’t be used with GT6 cables? I thought I can use this ULV box for lighting my premises, but it doesn’t work together.

2 Likes

The ULV Batbox might work with IC2 Tin Cables, not sure if it was limited to 8 or 5 EU/t.

1 Like

They simply don’t connect to each other.

2 Likes

Oh right my things only accept IC2 Energy they dont emit it to IC2 Wiring.

2 Likes