My factory (who needs a roof anyway?)

I think they are from NetheritePlus or Netherlicious (there are also gold and efrine variants)

2 Likes

Progress update: I started adding a new building for all the chemical stuff. Currently working towards processing niobium and tantalum for better crucibles.

Rubber corridor

Mixers for Sulfuric acid and Hydrogen fluoride in the front, electrolyzers and roaster in the back. And no the roof is not finished, what did you expect…

Some machines (and some space left for, uhm, more machines?)

Bauxite processing

And an ugly unfinished building with electrolyzers for aluminium

5 Likes

Goodness, it’s not every day you see a GT6 that isn’t an eye-sore!

3 Likes

Hummm this post reminds me of the existence of bricks as a valid building block, which turns out to be pretty decent for industrial bases. I guess I’ve looked at too many futuristic neon slanted GTNH bases :confused:

5 Likes

Decent blast resistance too.

4 Likes

And very easy to get in GT6 :grin:

2 Likes

Anyway, the new factory building is finally done (even including the roof) so here you have some more pictures of bricks and other stuff.

Tungsten processing in the new building (the space on the right is where my wall of dusts will be moved eventually):

(part of) the tantalum processing setup:

And the walkway and balcony on top which currently lead to nowhere:

5 Likes

Carpenter slopes!

3 Likes

Almost right! ArchitectureCraft slopes!

3 Likes

So apparently my oil spring does not generate enough to keep the distillation tower full on 1024 HU :weary:

Also: pipes look sexier from the top :smirk:

And please don’t look at the random piece of glass in the roof, I may have forgotten that solar panels actually have to see the sun when I placed the titanium setup below the roof…

6 Likes

Asphalt is now officially my favorite thing in GregTech

5 Likes

How can you put those brick covers on the pipes?
I only found covers for wood and concrete.

3 Likes

Stone Plates are your friend. :wink:

Also use the Chisel to change their Texture.

3 Likes

Yay, another new building! Since I’m starting to hit the electric age, I wanted to try out a new style. Not completely sure yet how I like the obnoxious amount of blue concrete, and the blue glass ceiling next to the black glass walls but at least it’s something :grin:

This one currently houses a semi-automatic bread factory and mixers for chemical dye.

Also: a greenhouse for all my future bread, peanut oil and biomass needs.

5 Likes

There was once a moment a few years ago that someone complained that my literally Blue C-Foam was not Blue, and he decided to give me a Texture that was decidedly NOT Blue whatsoever. It was Cyan as heck. Needless to say, I did not take that advise, and kept the 0x0000FF. XD

2 Likes

Yeah the concrete definitely is blue :laughing:

2 Likes

Lovely! Completely defenseless, but gorgeous.

3 Likes

Yeah the old brick factory is somewhat safe now but the new building still has a long way to go

2 Likes

Speaking of the original factory, I recently switched the ore processing to diesel engines and reused the basement for processing vitriols and chloroplatinic acid

4 Likes

So I finally decided to build something that resembles a power plant in my basement…
Still have to figure out the redstone controls though :sweat_smile:

Anyways, back to playing Hogwarts Legacy :grin:

4 Likes